Starting January 1st 2018, The REEF exclusively accepts cannabis products from legally licensed manufacturers and distributors who are cultivating in accordance with Michigan law and have a copy of their license.
Regulations require that vendors enter through a different door than our customers. So please note that there is now a vendor entrance located on the back of the building.
If we do not accept your products the first go-around please don’t be discouraged from trying to sell us your products in the future. He use the highest of standards when it comes to providing our customers cannabis products, please feel free to try more than once.
As you know, the cannabis industry is an ever-changing market. Therefore, we choose not to suggest any specific strains to grow. We would hate for you to go through all of the genetics, flower, cut, and cure, to end up looking at a different market..
Mon – Fri: 12pm – 5pm
New Vendors welcome anytime during Purchasing Hours
Mon – Fri: 11am-6pm
BASIC PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 1lb (454gr) per variety. Purchase price is calculated by gram so exact weights are not necessary.
- Cannabis grade is determined by grow style (indoor/outdoor), bud size, trim, cure, potency and overall quality of the product.
- The REEF accepts cannabis of all grades as determined by price. To get the best price, present your highest grade of material (i.e. grade the shake/smalls out).
- We are less likely to need very common varieties but please view our online menu to see what we typically carry. We are always looking for exotic, unique, new and different varieties.
- Cash payment in 7-10 days pending mold testing.
- Minimum of 50gr for standard material of any type (cold water hash, solvent concentrates), 30gr for boutique material of exceptionally high quality.
- Kief is not accepted. Material should come in bulk unless branded & pre-packaged (see below).
- Solvent concentrate producers are highly encouraged to have Residual Solvent Analysis done before coming to see us. Current acceptable threshold is 500ppm (though most material The REEF carries is below 200ppm).
- Branded materials must meet internal REEF marketing standards, i.e. no potentially offensive names or imagery.
EDIBLES, TOPICALS, & TINCTURES
- All edibles, topicals and tinctures must arrive for consideration shelf-ready, and meeting all standards for adult use cannabis edible labeling and packaging in the state of Michigan, including the new labeling standards, and maximum dosage and sizes.
- 5-10 samples of your product should be brought with upon visiting, but will only be taken if there is serious consideration. Evaluation period typically takes a month.